absolutely love working in hostels. can't imagine wanting to do anything else. a while ago worked in a fantastic hostel in nz and ever since have wanted to run my own. if i just save instead of spending my hard-earned cash on travelling....!!!! but where's the fun in that huh?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I don't like titles

G'day and welcome all! I thought, seeing as I'm a horrible communicator, this would be a great way for all of you to start hearing from me! I've had the internet hooked up here for nearly 6 months, yet this is the first time in 4 months that it's been working. Computers don't like me very much. It's lovely and chilly here in Tokyo. We had snow the other night and it was just beautiful...it had all pretty much melted by morning but I was awake in the early hours of the morning so had a lovely time of it. I'm finishing work in 2 months and then I'm not sure what's happening. Have been thinking about:
  • staying on and finding another job
  • travelling through Europe then heading home, or
  • getting a working visa for either France or Italy

Can't wait 'till S's wedding in April. I'm going home for that. Just for 10 days though, not long enough!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Fi - It would be excellent to see you in Europe - of course you have a bed in Dublin anytime! MS

22/2/05 00:25

 
Blogger Fee said...

Thanks Shell - hope you're not home by the time I decide!

24/2/05 02:55

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell is a blog? You Australian-Japanese are a strange bunch!!

24/2/05 16:15

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anon, make your own blog and find out!

25/2/05 01:21

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a bed in kew!!!!!

26/2/05 03:34

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A kingsize bed in Q!! Or an 8-man tent in the garden... bring the whole family!

12/4/05 22:34

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling- great to know all is well and you're having a ball. Denmark sounded amazing! Have a brilliant time w/ Tina and the sing a long....

LP is great and loving all hte attention in Canada w/ her cousins, grandparents etc.etc.

Can't wait to see you again in October. We miss you. xoxoxo Meg.

22/7/05 10:00

 

Post a Comment

<< Home