absolutely love working in hostels. can't imagine wanting to do anything else. a while ago worked in a fantastic hostel in nz and ever since have wanted to run my own. if i just save instead of spending my hard-earned cash on travelling....!!!! but where's the fun in that huh?

Friday, March 04, 2005

it's almost snow

Right now, the rain is beautiful and icy, so very soon will turn into snow. Wish it wasn't after midnight or I'd stay up and watch. Going to be snowing all weekend they say, so a lovely present for my b'day. Went up the Tokyo Metropolitan Building the other night with H, and the view was absolutely amazing! All for free too! Much better than Tokyo Tower. So when you all come to Japan you'll have to go up. Had a great pre birthday celebration last weekend. Went out for dinner and drinks at a cool cafe in Shimokitazawa. Drank heaps of wine and had a fantastic night. Invited some people from the cafe I go to every day and ended up embarrassing myself by asking them why they didn't fill my coffee all the way up! Also let them know that I really wanted to work at their cafe. I made a complete ass of myself!! But all turned out well, as this week they've filled my coffee right up with big smiles!! Did a demo lesson with a 2 and a half year old kid. It was so much fun! Can't believe parents start teaching them so young though....they can't even count in their own language, let alone English! My company actually offers pre-natal classes which is just fricking sick!!!! Just a clever way to make money I suppose. That's it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't believe you said that to cafe people, but a valid point I guess. Was it the same guy who offered you his umbrella?

10/3/05 02:37

 
Blogger Fee said...

nope, he's gone off to another branch...but the people i said it to have worked there since the beginning too.

10/3/05 02:47

 

Post a Comment

<< Home