absolutely love working in hostels. can't imagine wanting to do anything else. a while ago worked in a fantastic hostel in nz and ever since have wanted to run my own. if i just save instead of spending my hard-earned cash on travelling....!!!! but where's the fun in that huh?

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Home sweet home

It was lovely coming back to Tokyo. H picked me up from the airport in a hire car, and we didn't get to bed 'till 5am. Spent all night talking, showing him stuff I bought along the way, and watching 'Roman Holiday' saying 'I've been there, I've been there'. A lot of fun!! We went up to Hokkaido for three days, and it was so beautiful. Would love to live up there. Farms everywhere and the most stunning scenery - just amazing. Tonight, am meeting friends in Shimokitazawa to catch up and show photos...picking them up very soon, can't wait! Have booked my ticket home, leaving Tokyo on the 15th and arriving in Brisbane early on the 16th. Not sure how I feel about coming home. My best girlfriends are all somewhere other than Brisbane and I think it's going to be hard to go back. It's definitely going to be hard to leave here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about me Fi??? I'll be in BrisVegas - temporarily (?) anyway! MS xxx

28/9/05 14:43

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to send me your phone number as soon as you get to Bris...im looking forward to catching up and hearing about your travels! Remember you can always come to Norway and work :-) See ya in Bris
Luv S

29/9/05 23:33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home